Monday, December 8, 2008

Soup's on!

Soup's on and smells good. This time it's my put together recipe for mixed vegetable soup. I ate earlier but am making this for lunch and supper tomorrow. Soup and chilli with cornbread are the greatest in this cold damp weather.

I tried a new recipe that Janet gave me last week. It was great--but had stuff in it that Kerbe wouldn't eat. I had to eat all of it. Sometimes life is rough! I want to make some french onion soup and some broccoli and cheese soup this winter. I've always saved those for eating out times. Krista introduced me to Panera Bread's soup and sandwich or salad menu. That has become one of my favorite eating out spots.

Grandma and I used to go to Coco's in Phoenix and get the broccoli and cheese soup and corn bread.

If you have a good soup recipe you would like to share--send it my way!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Applebee's has a great soup/salad/sandwich (choose 2) lunch combo now... if you're ever out for lunch.

We went there after Ladies Bible Class 2 weeks ago. I like their Tomato Bisque, but quite a few ladies got the Broccoli and Cheese soup.